Worship is at 8:00 am and 10:30 am on Sundays.
In between services we offer Sunday School for children, and after both services there is Sunday Morning Fellowship.
The first Monday of the month is our Nu 'Oli service at 7 pm
We also offer a midweek recharge on Wednesdays at 7:00 pm.
Church Office Hours are from 9:00 am- 5:00 pm on Mondays and 11:30 am- 5:00 pm Tuesday through Friday.
Here's a quick look at what's going on in the life of Salem
- Monday, May 2,7:00pm-Nu 'Oli Hawaiian Worship
- Wednesday, May 4, 7:00pm- Mid Week Recharge, Bible Study
- Sunday May 8 - Mother's Day
- Wednesday, May 11, 7:00 pm- Holden Evening Service
- Sunday, May 15, noon- Confirmation Class
- Monday, May 16, 9:30 am - Deborah Circle
- Wednesday, May 18, 7:00 pm- Mid Week Recharge, Community Service Project
- Thursday, May 26, 7:00 pm- Circle of Hope
- Monday, May 30- Memorial Day, Office Closed
We will be receiving a visit from Christ Lutheran Church in Charlotte, NC on June 20th. It is a Monday evening and we will be feeding between 70 and 100 kids, finding host homes for the night for as many as possible, and then hosting a concert/drama production that they will put on. We will be providing more information on the plans for this event, however, if you are already interested in helping with meals and/or providing a place to sleep for some of the kids while they are here, please let us know! So look for more info to come, June will be upon us pretty quickly!!
Our food pantry is in need of baby formula, tuna, juice, instant rice, instant potatoes, peanut butter, jelly, crackers, cereal, snack bars, 8oz. bottles of water, and personal-sized bottles of shampoos and conditioners.
If possible, please choose food items with "pop tops" as homeless folks are less likely to have a can opener. Please mark your dontations as "Food Pantry" and place them on the counter in the kitchen.
We are also in need of sturdy bags in which to pack the food.